Stepper Motors ZSS: 19 – 56 mm
Convincing: performance that sets the standards
The Phytron ZSS stepper motors set powerful priorities in every movement through their silence in operation. The two phase hybrid stepper motor performs with up to 200 steps per revolution. Designed for demanding automation processes with exemplary efficiency.
- Two-phase hybrid stepper motors for unipolar or bipolar control mode
- Holding torques from 3.8 to 700 mNm
- Sizes ZSS 19 to 56 mm
- Up to 3 motor types and 3 standard windings per size
- Standard number of steps/rev.: 200, step angle: 1.8°
- Special number of steps depending on the motor size
- Minimum protection mode: IP40
- Permissible ambient temperature: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Optional: gear, motor brake, encoder, 2nd shaft, heat sink, coupling, etc.
- Sizes, numbers of steps, windings: see table in the data sheet
- Free wire ends or protective cover, heat sink, 2nd shaft
- Gear, motor brake, encoder
Products matching to these application areas