Automation in a High or Ultra High Vacuum
Save space, developing time and money with Motors for usage inside a High or Ultra High Vacuum.
Now you are free to design cost-effective applications without the struggle of mechanical constraints and expensive axis feed-throughs that hinder performance. Create them within the vacuum so easily and affordably to cope with the most arduous of ambients and extreme environments.
Outgassing and conditioning (at up to 493 K; 250 °C) prior to delivery provide a ready to use product for your environment. Up to 10-11mbar , from 77K (-196 °C; N2) / 4K (-269 °C; He) up to 573 K (300 °C; winding temperature) and radiation hard up to 106J/kg. Our EXTREME motor series are clean, robust, accurate, reliable and versatile.
We have the knowledge from a 30 year heritage of success in space and satellite projects to utilise and apply the latest technologies to optimise cost and performance for demanding industrial, scientific, and instrumentation applications in vacuum.
- Stepper motors for extreme ambient conditions
- Vacuum applications up to 10-11 hPa
- Temperature range from –20 to +300 °C
- Radiaton resistance 102 to 106 J/kg
- Special models for clean room operation
- Optional: gear, coupling, 2nd shaft, temperature sensor, etc.
- Bench, rail, sub rack or wall mounting
- Main- and intermediate supply module 24 to 70 VDC
- Controls and administers up to 64 modules
- Programm and register memory up to 4 MB
- Internal memory expandable with future memory modules
- Selectable: RS 485, RS 232, RS 422, CAN, Ethernet, ProfiBus/ProfiNet
- 4 Axes High End Indexer
- Indexer Interface
- Digital I/O
- Analogue I/O
- Integrated Touch Panel
- Freely programmable 2-axes stepper motor controller
- Phase currents up to 3.5 APEAK
- Supply voltage 24 to 48 VDC
- 8 digital inputs/8 digital outputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 encoder inputs,
redundant motor enable input
- USB, RS 485 or RS 232 interface
- Programming in the well-tried MiniLog format
- Suitable for low temperatures: He (-269 °C) or N2 (-196 °C)
- Ultra high vacuum applications up to 10-11 mbar
- Radiation resistance up to 106 J/kg
- Stainless steel housing
- Customized design: Titanium housing - Space - Reduced magnetic emission